- iDiscoveri– Unleash Your MindFounded by alumni of Harvard University, INSEAD, IIT and XLRI, iDiscoveri is a social enterprise with a vision of reviving education in India.
Internship Location: Hyderabad/Chennai/Mumbai or Gurgaon
- Intellecap– Shaping OutcomesFocused on the multiple bottom-line investment industry, Intellecap offers services to various players within this space including investors, enterprises, entrepreneurs, multi-lateral development agencies, policy makers, and many others.
Internship Location: Hyderabad
- Ujjivan– Enabling a ‘Better Life’Founded by Wharton alumnus Samit Ghosh, Ujjivan is one of the fastest growing Microfinance institutions. It has provided financial services to over 1,00,000 of India’s poorest women
Internship Location: Bangalore
- Vaatsalya– New Face of HealthcareWinner of the BiD Challenge (India) for its business plan “Bridging the Gap in Healthcare Access”, Vaatsalya is set to drive a new paradigm of healthcare in rural and semi-urban areas of the country.
Internship Location: Bangalore/Hubli
- D.Light Design– Affordable Light and PowerFounded by Stanford alumni, with a mission to provide everyone access to safe and bright light
Internship Location: New Delhi
- SELCO India– Sustainable Energy SolutionsSelco, with 13 years of innovations in bringing sustainable energy solutions to under-served households and businesses
Internship Location: Bangalore/Ahmedabad or Sirsi
- GEWP India– Low Cost Irrigation SolutionsGEWP sources micro irrigation equipments from local manufactures, and sells the same using network of supply chain which includes dealers/distributors and retailers.
Internship Location: Aurangabad
- DhanaX– Let’s Multiply WealthAn award winning platform for person-to-person lending that supports the entrepreneurial spirit of thousands of small farmers, underprivileged women across the globe
- EthosEthos is a multi-family office servicing ultra high net worth families across Asia providing them wealth management services, philanthropy services, lifestyle services, education and training services and other support services.
- A Little WorldA Little World (ALW) is an innovative social enterprise creating India’s first domestic payment platform focused on serving low income customer segments in rural India.
While you’re at it, well, hurry up! Do make sure the complete application is submitted on or before the 22nd of February.